Sunday, December 12, 2010

What are the chances of getting HIV/Aids


What are the chances of getting HIV/Aids?:S?
hello all, this might be silly but im really getting paranoid about it i go to gym and after gym I go to the cafeteria there and get a protein shake; some african guy usually does the shake for me and lately their are rumors that hes having sex with alot of people..so i thought he might have Hiv..now what are the chances that if he opens up a cut in himself and pours abit of blood in the cup of me getting HIV? thanks all please try to answer seriously
Infectious Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Not likely, only if u have a cut in ur lip and u happend to get his blood into ur cut, but not likely at all. dont worry ur safe.
2 :
Just because he has sex with a lot of girls doesn't mean that he has Aids. However, there may be a slim chance that he does and I say "slim". If that is the case, then I would not take a drink from him cuz one can catch aids from bodily fluids, especially blood! If you are that paranoid abt. this, then I would stay away from him and get my "protein drink" somewhere else. This way, u would not have any worries.
3 :
EXTREMELY LOW , PRETTY MUCH ZERO, BUT IF YOUR THAT WORREID, WHY PUT YOURSELF THRU THAT, JUST BRING YOUR OWN AFTER GYM SNACK. TRY A BAR AND SOMETHING TO DRINK



Read more discussions :