Sunday, November 28, 2010

I cant seem to find how many California Inmates have HIV/AIDS the articles I found where not helpful


I cant seem to find how many California Inmates have HIV/AIDS the articles I found where not helpful.?
What is your opinon on Inmates and HIV/AIDS?
Law & Ethics - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Got no opinon one way or another but your only gonna get an estimate,due to violating their civil rights.I used to work in a prison as a correction officer and we were never allowd to know which inmates was infected by hiv,hep or any infectios desiese,according to the medical dept.it was against the law and comments like they wouldnt be treated fair.My question always was how fair is it to the correction staff that work in the housing units week after week after years breaking up fights and being around these inmates.How do we tell our families if we get infected by just doing our job.



Read more discussions :