Thursday, October 28, 2010

Suppose the discovery of HIV/AIDS vaccine or treatment has made,suggest what will be the reaction of the word


Suppose the discovery of HIV/AIDS vaccine or treatment has made,suggest what will be the reaction of the word?
Please start from your "own reaction"!
STDs - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would say that many people would be elated to get an HIV vaccine, like the hep B shot and then you know your safe. I think that would be great; they thing about the HIV virus is that it changes so that would be something to worry about. There are treatments to keep HIV lower and the ability to live longer but there is no cure. If there was a permanent cure that was able to inoculate the world and no one would ever get it I think the world would be elated...People must remember that just because there is one cure does not mean that there is a cure for everything and people would become more lax on having safe sex so I think some of the rates of other std's would get much higher if there was a cure for HIV/AIDS...very interesting question!
2 :
I'd say total amazement, to total disbelief. Then as reports of actual confirmed HIV negative people being cured come through then there would be a rush. They'd be a mad rush anyway trust me!! But wait maybe not because whatever treatment comes and works would probably cost an arm and a leg. It would probably be available to the elite few and the average person on the street would still be suffering and still millions would die before they are even able to access fantastic new cure!! That's a fact.
3 :
I know everyone would be gratefull and thankfull temporarily. then they would all start bangin eachother. so sadly but true hiv saves people from becoming whores because people are scared of dying from aids. I don't think that its a good idea. however it's still a shame that people die from it so iv'e got mixed feelings.
4 :
I think it would be great, but it would make sex too casual. I hate these STDS they are all scary, I wish they didn't exist, but G-d made them for a reason.



Read more discussions :