Friday, October 8, 2010

Where can I find free Hiv/Aids Testing in ATL


Where can I find free Hiv/Aids Testing in ATL?
Just wanna know where I can get free Hiv/Aids testing. No I don't think I have either but good to know your status. Hope you know yours! ;-}
STDs - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Public Health Department in Downtown Atlanta (off peachtree I believe.)
2 :
You could check out PlannedParenthood.com and they should have a clinic locater. They do std testing among other things.
3 :
first of all just because you want to be tested for HIV doesn't mean that your doing anything dirty. i personally am very proud that you are taking responsibility for your body and taking care of whatever your situation may be.. try contacting your local department of health they can probably do the testing for you,
4 :
Al Farroq Masjid Free ClinicAl Farroq Masjid Free Clinic 434 14th St NW Atlanta, GA 30318 (404) 815-0894‎ Cellulite Free Clinic AtlantaCellulite Free Clinic Atlanta 4651 Roswell Rd NE # I801 Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 255-3245‎ Atlanta Women's Medical Center 235 West Wieuca Road, Atlanta, GA 30342 phone: (800) 755-8074 Try these places GOOD LUCK!




Read more discussions :