Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where did you get your HIV/AIDS information


Where did you get your HIV/AIDS information?
Such as how the disease is spread, or latency period... In a classroom or at home from relatives who are more educated on this subject?
Women's Health - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Our health class in high school gave us a lot of information. Your local health department is a wonderful resource of free information :)
2 :
In the classroom and also on the internet. Help with mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao_c9oYfZhczLZsLk3vCt6vsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091004192103AAmwcOZ
3 :
From classes, personal research, and from my own experience volunteering in an HIV clinic.
4 :
my local health department,gave me pamplets,condoms.it showed me every question i ever had,very scary and helpful
5 :
just search it on google. there's so much information on the web, you'll have no trouble
6 :
everything i know has been by my own research, i mean my health class only explained so much so i went on my own to learn more...



Read more discussions :