Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I got scratched and it opened up a scab, Will i get HIV/AIDS


I got scratched and it opened up a scab, Will i get HIV/AIDS?
So this girl scratched me, and she scratched off my scab. There wasnt any blood at first but then there was. I dont think she has any open cuts on her hands, also i dont know if she is HIV + or - but i just dont know. Im so worried, I dont want to get it. Please help me.
STDs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This could happen to anyone. In order for you to be infected, there had to have been a fluid exchange. If there was no blood coming from your skin yet, you have nothing to worry about. Also, if there was no blood from her, you have nothing to worry about. Even if her blood got into yours, you the chances that you got HIV on this day are extremely slim. Rest well honey, okay? God bless.
2 :
Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://webmd11.notlong.com/AADKzpv



Read more discussions :