Monday, December 8, 2008

Which HIV/AIDS charity should I donate to


Which HIV/AIDS charity should I donate to?
I want to make a donation to an HIV/AIDS charity, but can't decide on the organization. I want to donate to a cause that will help provide relief to those suffering from this vile disease, but I also want my donation to go towards research to end this plague once and for all. I want the most to come out of my gift. I would like to make the donation to a global organization preferably, or at least a Canadian one.
STDs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hey man thanks for wanting to make a donation to a HIV charity. i work for one in the us. personally look for one close to home, and one that has meaning to YOU. the ONLY suggestion i have for you is when you donate the money make sure you specify where you want the money to go. if it is a general donation the money will go to stupid things like someones new office furniture but if you say i want this money to go to a client that needs medications or food by law (atleast in the USA) they have to put the money where the donor request. thanks again. oh if you still cant find one the agency i work for is in New Orleans, Louisiana. we got destroyed in hurricanne Katrina in 2005 and trying to make a come back. thanks again


Read more discussions :