Wednesday, August 1, 2012

what will you do if there is a day, you know you got HIV/AIDS


what will you do if there is a day, you know you got HIV/AIDS?

Community Service - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
kill my husband
2 :
i dont know, couldnt imagine what it would be like.x
3 :
Get myself a good Attorney, and sue the hell out of the hospital that gave me a blood transfusion.
4 :
try to live my life as I do now --to the fullest...AIDS is only a disease...we all die from something at sometime. That doesn't mean that I don't practice safe sex.
5 :
I will deal with it if/when that day ever comes.
6 :
start prioritizing and getting things ready for when I'm gone, write a will, give away special items to special people, make the most of the time I have left, etc.
7 :
i will kill the one who infected me and commit suicide
8 :
Ask for another confirmation test, and if it comes out positive, ask my doctor what alternative treatments are there. Heard the lives of people with AIDS and HIV could be prolong with long term medication. And they could live almost normal lifes, except for the sex and having babies part.
9 :
if i knew i had HIV/AIDS 1st of all i kno id surely cry my heart out. if possible id try and speak 2 a close family member or friend, who i kno wud help me in every possible way, nd wud be sum1 i cud trust my life wid.follow der suggestions n if none of it works id do sumthin bout it myself.life is too small n yet too beautiful to not do nethin bout it.
10 :
Try to make up my mind to be strong and try to help the other persons and make them aware of this............ i hope i dont get it
11 :
Probably go "oh crap" and make sure I contact all the people I've slept with, to let them know they should get tested. Well, I'd probably tell all my friends, and suggest they get tested as well - not just the people I've been intimate with. And if the medications don't change whether or not you are contagious, I will not be taking meds. I will wait it out and die of it. Screw some cocktails, instead I will do everything to live my life with no regrets (as I've done thus far), and make the most of what I've got (...ditto).



Read more discussions :