Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Do you know how I can contact someone who has hiv/aids


Do you know how I can contact someone who has hiv/aids ?
Or any websites or forums please. Thanx.
STDs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
do't know. jsut speak with the doctor.
2 :
There is one commentor on here that I'm aware is HIV+ and she seems to be very sweet and willing to talk to other people. Her user name is: livingtype.rm And this is her profile: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=Ajrp_miAiZ2L4kx2X5SkvqfjxQt.;_ylv=3?show=39bd32052c689807645e31bacee1bca5aa Please be respectful; she seems to be an awfully sweet person.
3 :
Here are some friends/dating websites for people with STDs you can try: stdsingles.com stdfriends.com positivesingles.com stdpassions.com I know they include hiv/aids as well as herpes and other STDs. Hope that helps!



Read more discussions :