Sunday, June 20, 2010

What are some good movies about HIV/AIDS


What are some good movies about HIV/AIDS?
I'm doing a research paper on how HIV/AIDS infected people are portrayed in film and want to watch as many movies as possible. So far I have: - 3 Needles - Rent - Kids - Philadelphia - My Brother... Nikhil - Behind The Red Door I'm wondering if A Home At The End Of The World would be relevant.. any other suggestions?
STDs - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Add "An Early Frost" to your list and "Cover" is good as well.
2 :
Another good movie would be "And the Band Played On". It discusses the early days of the HIV/AIDS outbreak, from the societial as well as scientific point of view.
3 :
Kids and Philadelphia are both great movies.
4 :
And The Band Played On is the best movie I have seen on the subject of AIDs.
5 :
Life Support and it is fairly new awesome movie




Read more discussions :