Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I need some songs about HIV/AIDS or breast cancer


I need some songs about HIV/AIDS or breast cancer?
I'm a dancer, and next year for my solo I wanted to send a message either about HIV/AIDS or breast cancer..it needs to be a powerful song. I already have I run for life in mind..but does anyone have any ideas or songs that I can consider also? Thanks!
STDs - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
"lets talk about sex" by salt and pepa
2 :
streets of Philadelphia- Bruce Springsteen
3 :
TLC's Waterfall
4 :
if you look on t-pains cd epiphiny there is a song on there called "suicide" it talks all about hiv and how he fills about it it is a really good song
5 :
Bruce Springsteen sings about HIV in his song "Streets of Philadelphia" Melissa Etheridge is promoting a new song for breast cancer entitled '" I Run for Life"
6 :
"TOO HOT" BY COOLIO
7 :
"Lift" by Shannon Noll. It has a beautiful meaning to it.
8 :
i thought i was tough- craig morgan gods will- martina mcbride things left unsaid- disciple
9 :
T-Pain-Suicide Maxwell-A Woman's Work We Are the World-Various Artists (Micheal Jackson, Tina Turner etc) Lyfe Jennings-S.E.X Tupac-Brenda'a Got a Baby (teen pregnancy)
10 :
Family Guy - You have AIDS.


Read more discussions :