Monday, July 12, 2010

Could I have HIV/Aids here are some of the symptoms have been having, I loss 10 pounds in a week and a half


Could I have HIV/Aids here are some of the symptoms have been having, I loss 10 pounds in a week and a half?
night sweats, major fatigue, and excessive diarrhea.
STDs - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes, and you should see a doctor.......
2 :
Yes or it could be a different virus. Get to a doctor asap though!
3 :
Those are signs of approaching AIDS but could also be caused by other things. I've put a link below about HIV/ AIDS. you should certainly be seen by a doctor regardless of the cause.
4 :
Those could be symptoms of several different illnesses. See a doctor to get a diagnosis.
5 :
Our bodies do all sorts of weird things, and we tend to Google our symptoms until we have cancer of the eyeball! It's unlikely, but stop worrying and go get tested!



Read more discussions :