Saturday, July 24, 2010

Name of a movie about a family with HIV/Aids


Name of a movie about a family with HIV/Aids?
From what I remember it was about a man and wife who had a baby and the wife and baby die of hiv/aids. Maybe it was the dad and baby that died? * I found it. It is called And then there was one. *
STDs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They are several movies, but I can only think of Ryan White, who contracted if from a blood transfusion and was treated cruelly by the public and medical community. I only remember because the recent legislation on it was "renewed", .
2 :
Oh. I saw that in Health class. If it was about a guy telling kids his story, than I saw it. His name was Doug something. Sorry I can't remember his last name. His wife's name was Evon and his child's name was Ashley. Ashley and Evon lived. He remarried and had a boy named Joshua.



Read more discussions :