Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is it illegal to work in a brothel if you have HIV/AIDS


Is it illegal to work in a brothel if you have HIV/AIDS?
I've been accepted to work at one and I'm due to start this evening. any testing would have already been done, they asked if I was clean and I said yes, because I need the money. If that's the case (3rd answer) then why are you allowed to drive, own guns etc
STDs - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They test you for it before putting you to work. It is a felony to have sex with someone without notifying them if you have STD's
2 :
I hope your just asking this question out of curiosity.
3 :
The answer is yes it is illegal to endanger the life of any other human being
4 :
It's not legal as a public health matter, just like it's not legal to drive around taking pot-shots at people with your legally owned handgun.
5 :
I really hope this question is a joke. Before any intercourse tests are conducted. It is illegal to have unprotected sex with someone if you already know your status. BTW there are different things you can do to earn money and it wont put so many people at risk. Be responsible and do the right thing
6 :
why on earth would you want to endanger other people like that?remember what goes round comes round you will be punished.
7 :
Its a felony carries jail term.



Read more discussions :