Thursday, February 28, 2013

explain your first thoughts or reactions to the HIV/AIDS virus. What do you think about the virus


explain your first thoughts or reactions to the HIV/AIDS virus. What do you think about the virus?

STDs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My very first thought is protection. I think of ways the infected person could be protected from being exposed to other viruses. I think if ways people can protect themselves from the disease. I think about education and I want for people to be educated about this disease so we can deal with it appropriately.
2 :
It is actually more common among heterosexual couples, specifically black heterosexual couples, unlike the common thought that it is only between homosexuals. Also, it is difficult to get the virus unless you are having unprotected sex with random people or people that have not been tested. The virus doesn't scare me like it tends to scare other people, but if you know about the virus, you aren't necessarily as scared as everyone else.
3 :
I was going to die in the next 6mon. and i hated the man that did this to us? Myself and my 8th grader was studying Hiv/Aids He can showed me he bottle's and as I was a nurse I knew what the names were for.!!! You talk about why me and then why him what you did tio push him into her bed?????



Read more discussions :