Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I work with HIV/AIDS children who are also orphans, can I find some kind people to help and give support


I work with HIV/AIDS children who are also orphans, can I find some kind people to help and give support?
Bringing Hope to the Family currently works with 1200 orphans who are because of Aids these children are lacking in regards to Education, Medical and Nutrition. the Organisation runs a medical centre (HopeAgain Medical Centre) and gives education support to the children. We need assitance to educate the children, treatment and child sponsorship and also income generating activities for the families
Los Angeles - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
*
2 :
I work with Better Universe. Better Universe is a global online membership that generates funds to donate to world charities. They do this through sales of multi-media and a few other membership benefits that help generate funds for Better Universe and 10% of all net profits of the company are donated to world charities. Last year, we generated funds for World Vision. This year they have shifted their focuses towards UNICEF. This is just one of many ways that I show my support. I am also with ONE.org - They're a different type of organization. I guess to answer your question. Take a look at unicef.org and see what they are doing with aids prevention. It's a great start and keeps getting better. As for what you are doing, well that's just golden - to hear people reaching out like that and doing what you do. Does bring a tear to my eye. May you always keep the strong will and never-ending heart. Gob bless and take care, James P Reardon Sr.



Read more discussions :