Friday, February 12, 2010

where can i apply for a volunteer opportunity for india concentrating in HIV/AIDS education


where can i apply for a volunteer opportunity for india concentrating in HIV/AIDS education?
i want to devote some of my time in india where i can teach about the impact of HIV/AIDS within red light district concentrating on child prostitution? any organization in USA that affiliates it self with this kind of volunteer opportunities...a site or a contact would be great. you can also email me through my profile.
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
At the Waite House,
2 :
Check this website: http://sahyadri.aidindia.org/content/blogsection/4/77/ I think thats very nobel of you. I wish I can do something like that. It would definitely make a difference.


Read more discussions :