Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many people are really afraid of getting HIV/AIDS


How many people are really afraid of getting HIV/AIDS?

STDs - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have been happily married to one man for 14 years. in a monogamous relationship. he is a cop, fireman, and in the military, he is more exposed than i, but takes precautions in situations where he must. i have no fear of hiv/aids.
2 :
HIV is actually a hard virus to get. Hard in the fact it's only transmitted by body fluids and direct contact. If it were transmitted via air, mosquitoes, etc we would all be screwed. Don't sleep around, use protection, stay away from needle drugs and chances are you will be fine. If you are personally worried about it, chances are you are engaging in activities that gives you a higher risk. I would suggest a lifestyle change.
3 :
Nope I protect myself. I dont make it your everyday part of life....lord knows we already have enough things to worry about. Just protect yourself when you have sex, dont share needles and you'll be fine!
4 :
I'm really afraid of getting HIV/AIDS.My nephew died of it,and he really suffered.believe me that is one disease you don't want to die of,trust me?
5 :
I don't know my stance on it---I guess i would be more afraid of my children and family seeing me die that way----Not trying to be rude discriminate or mean---but when someone is dying of multiple infections that there poor immune system can't fight---it's ugly painful and extremely sad I used to work in a hospital in a Gay Community and I saw HIV/AIDS every day. People who die of AIDS suffer like you wouldn't believe, the constant pain. and then they're on so many pain killers and medication that they're incoherent. I would hate for my family to suffer like that as well---seeing me in pain--suffering----severly ill---and they are powerless---it's a heart wrenching feeling to see someone you love suffer so badly and you're just standing there helpless---all you can do is hold a hand---talk a bit---read to them---and comfort them and make them as comfortable as possible and pray there suffering comes to an end......
6 :
I'm terrified of gettin ANY STD thats why I stay strapped like a soldier in Iraq
7 :
Not me. I don't have unprotected sex, and don't date chicks that do. It could be the hottest chick in the world and if she is one that sometimes doesn't care and doesn't use condoms then hell no, she's not for me. I'd rather have sex with a prostitute. They honestly are safer than regular chicks these days. Because they always use safety. They don't go to the club get drunk, and forget to put one on. I'm not intending to put all blame on the women, but I don't date men so they don't concern me.
8 :
everybody u fucking idiot
9 :
WHO WOULDN'T BE AFRAID TO GET HIV/AIDS?
10 :
I am! I live in a city that is ranked in the top 5 for new aids/hiv cases each year. I get especially get nervous when I think about an ex of mine that was cheating on me with crack heads and drug addicts while we were dating. Who knows what they carried! We had unprotected sex. I thought it was safe because 'we loved each other and he would never lie or cheat on me!' I've been tested, and I don't have it. I do get tested every year when I go to the gyno. So far so good. I practice safer sex than before now.
11 :
im not now but i was married to someone who like to go out and have sex with whoever and i worried forever that he gave it to me. ive tested negative so far.........
12 :
Not enough people. Too many people think it won't happen to me.



Read more discussions :