Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Would you stay with your spouse if they got HIV/AIDS through a blood transfusion Or


Would you stay with your spouse if they got HIV/AIDS through a blood transfusion Or...?
If they had an extra-marital affair once and you have choosen to forgive it, but later find out that they caught the disease when they had the affair.... What would you do?
Marriage & Divorce - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it was through a blood transfusion, of course I would stand by her. But, we wouldn't be having sex. Oral, yes. Penetration, no.
2 :
Absolutely to the first, and most likely to the second (since I had presumably found a way to forgive it). But it would be a real test.
3 :
Tuff call about the cheating one bc that would be bringing it right back to the surface. Thru transfusion only is the one I'd be ok with I think
4 :
I think I would have to leave. If you have HIV then that bastard gave it to you and if you don't then you need to get out - they made their choice. If you stay, then you have to accept that you are going to get it. There is no staying and 'being careful'. Nothing works perfectly and eventually you will get it - it might take ten years but eventually you will. If you can afford the meds they do provide a normalized life-expectancy today. HIV is no longer the death sentence it once was. PS You can get HIV by giving oral sex (both sexes). In fact, I would wager a man is more likely to get HIV by giving a women oral sex than through normal intercourse.
5 :
Stay either way.
6 :
i would have never forgiven him for cheating to start with ...
7 :
I'm one of those odd people who view HIV/AIDS as a medical affliction, not a sexual issue, so of course I'd stay. I'd also get tested.
8 :
If it was through the blood transfusion, yes. I made a vow through sickness and health right! But if I was cheated on and my spouse got hiv/ aids.... No way
9 :
This is indeed a very difficult question to answer but if your spouse had an affair and later tested positive for HIV/AIDS yes I would divorce them. It is your health you need to concern yourself with. They gambled their lives and shot crabs and you need to be more concerned about yourself and the life of your kids should you have any but all in all, they deserve what they got. This is what happens when you decide to sleep around with people you know nothing about. It is sad though...life is too precious to throw away. This is a life long lesson everyone that reads this, everyone that knows who you guys are to stop cheating and stay faithful! It is as bad as people make it out to be. Being with the one you love is priceless and not even time to capture what its value is worth. It hurts to see anyone suffering with such a disease.
10 :
Blood transfusion: Yes, I would stay with him. I would not leave him for that, that would be horrible. If he had cheated, I would have already kicked him to the curb so it's irrelevant.
11 :
Choice number one is VERY UNlikely to happen as all blood has to be screened, but yes I would stay. choice number two would make me run, whether he got infected or not, he cheated, that's a deal breaker.



Read more discussions :