Sunday, April 8, 2012

Can I get HIV/AIDS if I lick someone elses white stuff


Can I get HIV/AIDS if I lick someone elses white stuff?
Can I get it? He's clean and all. No diseases. He took HIV test and all.
STDs - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
How can you be certain that other person is clean? What's makes you so sure? So the answer would be YES.
2 :
YES! How sure are you that he's clean? Be smart, girl.
3 :
You can only get the HIV virus if the individuals of whose cum it was is infected with the virus. You cant create HIV.
4 :
if he has the HIV infection and you are talking about semen then yes. if he doesnt have HIV/AIDS then no if he has been sexually active before he was with you he should be tested. until you get the results stay away from his "white stuff"
5 :
If he is infected, yes if not, no be careful tho, make sure he really is clean
6 :
Well if the other person has a disease, then yes, it still goes through your blood system
7 :
oh my!! Dont lick someone elses white stuff and you would have nothing to worry about


Read more discussions :