Monday, April 16, 2012

Would you stay with your spouse if they got HIV/AIDS through a blood transfusion Or


Would you stay with your spouse if they got HIV/AIDS through a blood transfusion Or...?
If they had an extra-marital affair once and you have choosen to forgive it, but later find out that they caught the disease when they had the affair.... What would you do?
Polls & Surveys - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd begin a new life of mine.
2 :
Yes. If I had truly chosen to forgive the affair, then it doesn't matter anymore. Breaking up with someone from contracting HIV from a blood transfusion would be just as bad as breaking up with someone because they have cancer.
3 :
Yes, I would stay with my spouse if they got HIV/AIDS through a blood transfusion. I would take care of him the best that I could, but I would NOT remain with him if he caught the disease by cheating on me... NO-WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Read more discussions :