Sunday, February 20, 2011

before you sleep with a guy, have dated for *6 month, is it important to go for hiv/aids test, j


before you sleep with a guy, have dated for *6 month, is it important to go for hiv/aids test, j?

STDs - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
YES! There's no turning back if any he is HIV positive.
2 :
I haven't done it but I think it is a great idea. I just got an email with a video today showing some idiot who claims he slept with 1500 girls just to infect them with HIV. Crazy world.
3 :
It's important for you both to show that you are not a risk to each other.
4 :
YES!!! The good news since you have dated for 6 month and you have been sexually inactive your HIV test will be a true picture of your HIV status. Has he also been sexually inactive as well? If so his test will also be a true picture of his status, IF during that time either of you have been with someone else you need at least 3 months of protected intercourse or sexual inactivity. Good Luck!
5 :
When I was dating - I took an HIV test every 6 months And even now when I'm married - I still include it yearly with my Gyno checkups - just incase he's straying




Read more discussions :